Ginza Shogain, Aoyama Shogain, TokyoKyobashi Shogain Terms and Membership Agreement
- The first required payment (entrance and the first monthly fee) must be made by the previous day of your first class, after the times of your classes per month is determined. You have to fill in and sign/seal the UFJ NICOS bank account transfer form. Your address or e-mail address receivable must be registered. Your member’s card will be issued accordingly.
- Each monthly fee will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account on 27th of the previous month. (In case the date comes on weekends or national holidays, it occurs on the next business day.)
- The payment for materials and/or tools purchased at our schools will be withdrawn on 27th of the next month along with your monthly fee.
- You have to inform us by 10th of the previous month when you change the times of your classes per month or want to take a break for several months.
- The absence fees, 550 yen (included tax) per month, will be withdrawn in each month during the times of your absence.
- Any works or tools of which owners are unidentified or missing will be disposed without any prior notice, due to our usual school space arrangements.
- The paid but unused classes could be used anytime by March 31st of the end of our fiscal year. It is not allowed to use classes previously which will be paid in the next month.
- The paid but unused classes could not be used during the times of your absence or after your resignation, but it is allowed to use them after your absent period is over.
- If you want to resign our school, you have to inform us by 10th of the previous month. All your works and/or items must be taken out from the school by the end of your last month.
- The re-entrance fee, 5,500 yen (included tax), will be required when you start learning at our school again.
- If you keep your works and/or items in our school,
a. piece of your work is allowed to be kept on the drying rack. Tools should be stored in the boxes teachers designated.
b. your name and your member card number must be written clearly.
c. your belongings which you finish using must be taken out from our school soon.
d. your belongings you don’t use are not allowed to be kept in our school, even if you plan to use them in the near future.
e. our school will never take any responsibility for your belongings.
- If you want start painting works in extra size,
a. you have to obtain a permission from your teacher before starting.
b. extra storage fee will be required, when you want to store your work bigger than canvas size No.20 (727×727). As long as there is enough space on the drying rack, you could keep your work within the canvas size No.15 (652×652).
- In case that your monthly fees or absence fees are not paid in three consecutive months, or that your actions make any problems in our classes, your membership will be terminated.
- Our guidelines and/or curriculums could be changed without any prior notice.
- Our school will be operated under the latest terms and agreements displayed and noticed in our school or on our website.